Take your career to the next level by earning the GRI designation. The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute program provides advanced training in these key areas:
- legal and regulatory issues
- professional standards
- the sales process
Why should you earn the GRI designation?
- GRI is a lifetime designation with NO renewal fees!
- All of the courses are online and work around your schedule.
- Many REALTORS® are able to get credit for previously-completed coursework!
- GRI students earn CE credit while taking most GRI courses.
- Several GRI courses are also approved for CRS designation credit.
- The e-Pro designation may be earned as part of the GRI coursework.
- Only GRI Graduates have exclusive access to the GRI Grad course and a large referral network
What is required?
- A total of 60 hours of coursework including minimum requirements in six categories is required.
- All coursework must be taken through the Illinois REALTORS® Licensing & Training Center except the ePro designation course.
- All course work must be completed in less than 5 years.
- All courses require a 70% passing score on the exams.
Need financial assistance?
Depending upon which courses you select, the GRI coursework will cost between $500-$750 (not including the prerequisite coursework). There is no fee to apply for the GRI designation and no renewal fees are required.
The Rich Port Scholarship offered by the Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation may be applied to GRI courses. Licensed real estate agents may apply. Learn more and apply at www.ilreef.org.
How to request the GRI designation
Each course you take through the Illinois REALTORS® Licensing & Training Center is recorded in our database. When you have completed the required 60 hours of GRI coursework, you will complete the GRI Designation Request Form and submit it via fax or email (217-529-3904 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Return to top
The GRI Grad Course
ConGradulations! If you are a Graduate, REALTOR® Institute, ou have earned VIP access to the Illinois REALTORS® LIVE GRI Grad course November 30 - December 1, 2016 in East Peoria.
Here's What Other Illinois GRI Grads Have to Say