Proctor Options and Locations
You have two options for your proctored exam.
1. Traditional Live-Proctor at an IAR-Approved Local Board
2. NEW: Schedule your exam at a Kiosk
- This option allows you to choose a location near you
- You schedule your exam for a date or time that meets your calendar demands
- By sitting for the exam at Kiosk, there are no Live-Proctors
- You will receive an email stating they have a credit, with instructions on how to register
- You will create an account at www.examslocal.com
- You will verify your e-mail address
- You will schedule your exam
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
- You will arrive at the Kiosk location
- Upon completion, your exam results will be e-mailed directly to you
VIDEO: How to Register for and Take a Kiosk Exam
VIDEO: How to Schedule a Kiosk Exam
Getting and Accessing a Kiosk:
- You will receive directions, room numbers, floor, etc., in your email confirmation you receive upon registration.
- Most locations work the same way – You simply walk in, speak to the receptionist and are taken directly to the machine.
- Once at the machine, you simply sit down and click the Start button. The machine is ready to go at any time, depending on location.