What People Are Saying
The REALTOR® Institute of Illinois provides an educational program which is second to none in the real estate industry.
REALTORS® with the GRI designation:
Earned a median of $49,300 while those without the designation earned a median income of $26,900. A difference of $22,400.(Source: 2011 NAR Member Profile)
Reported increases in referrals the first year after they obtained their designation.
Are better able to serve and protect their increasingly sophisticated clients because of their understanding of new technology, laws, and procedures
GRI is the only REALTOR® designation that does not require a payment of an annual renewal fee! Continuing education credits are included in all Institute courses, including the Graduate Course.
- "GRI is an excellent combination of information on issues and regulations currently influencing the industry, along with new ideas and resources to use. It is also a great opportunity to network and pick up necessary CE credits. Each year has been a valuable experience, which I look forward to continuing in Graduate GRI." - Chris Diana, Champaign
- "I get to keep up on the current trends of the real estate industry while enjoying friendships from across the state, and it makes me a better REALTOR." - Diane Hammon, Sycamore
- "GRI designation should be the first thing a REALTOR does after getting their license. The information gained is invaluable and the tools that are presented will greatly improve the chances of success as a REALTOR." Chris Dixon, Breese
- "The GRI program is great for advanced ideas on improving your business. It is also a wonderful way to meet others in Illinois in other markets so that we can improve referrals. There are so many things to learn and/or maybe just to have a refresher course on (which can be needed). By offering ce credits also, it is very worthwhile." - Cherylene Peterson, Barrington
- "The greatest things about GRI are the ability to network with others from all over the state and to make acquaintances that i hope will turn into friends over the next few years. GRI has the ability for you to understand the real estate market, not only in your area, but throughout the state, which only enhances your ability to understand your own market more completely." - Linda Wheaton, Brighton