Earn your GRI Designation
Get on the GRI FAST-TRACK with IAR Course I options!
Your clients are more sophisticated than ever, requiring you to perform at a higher level of professionalism. By earning the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute Designation (GRI), you will lead the pack with real-world knowledge about new technologies, laws and marketing techniques that positively affect your bottom line.
Stay one step ahead of the competition. Earn your GRI.
The Illinois Association of REALTORS® offers TWO FAST-TRACK OPTIONS to earn credit for Course I so that you can move directly to Course II of the program.
Proficiency Exam - NEW!
(Cost = $115)
IAR members may obtain full credit for completion of GRI Course I by completing the Proficiency Exam - without attending any classroom course or meeting any equivalency requirements. The Proficiency exam covers the same material originally offered in Course I of the Institute program.
Equivalency Program (Cost = $75)
30+ approved courses will qualify you for GRI Course I credit. Simply submit the $75 administration fee with a completed application to the REALTOR® Institute along with proof of completion of an approved program listed below.
Download the Equivalency application and approved programs today or contact IAR's Education Department for more information.
- Two 2-day Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Courses
- One 2-day Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Course & One 2-day CRS Course
- PMN (Performance Management Network) designation / a Women's Council of REALTORS® designation
- @properties Training Program
- Baird and Warner Career Institute
- Career Development Principles and Practices
- Century 21 CREATE21
- Chicago Association of REALTORS, 30 hour Broker Post-license, or 45 hour Managing Broker Pre-license course(s)
- Coldwell Banker HOA REALTOR® Education Program
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Business Development Series
- Coldwell Banker University FastStart
- Dickerson & Nieman REALTORS® Training Program
- Foundations for Xselleration by Lynn Madison Seminars
- Gambino REALTORS® Fast Start Program
- GMAC Real Estate/First 90 Days
- JMR Institute for Real Estate Excellence
- John Greene REALTOR® Training Towards Talent Program
- Keller Williams IGNITE
- Koenig & Strey Real Living ACE Agent Career Enhancement
- Mel Foster Company Agent Development Program
- Prudential Clark and Holm Master's Training
- Prudential Crosby Action Pack for Successful Selling
- Prudential One Realty Centre Action Pack for Successful Selling
- Prudential Preferred Properties/Blue Print for Success
- Prudential Snyder Action Pack for Successful Selling
- Real Estate Group, Springfield, IL, 30 hour Broker Post-license, or 45 hour Managing Broker Pre-license course(s)
- RE/MAX Realty 24/7/365 Coaching Program (3-day)
- Realty Executives Foundations for Excellence (4-day)
- Starck & Co. A.C.T.S. for Success Program
- Strano & Associates/Success Track Training Program
- Strategies for Success/CR Strategies LLC
- Trader's Realty/One on One Career Development Program
- Whitehead Inc. REALTORS® Success Series
- Wooff REALTORS® - Quick Start Program
Did you take an IAR transition course (not proficiency) or an IAR post-license course? If you did, you already have GRI Course I Credit. BONUS! IAR Licensing & Training Center post-license courses qualify you for Course I for no additional fee!